Dent Devils can remove minor dents and damage to your vehicle’s bodywork without the need for fillers or paintwork. We can return your vehicle to its former glory and the manufacturer’s warranty will stay intact.
Types of damage
- We fix accidental damage, which could be caused by:
- wheelie bins blowing over
- low speed impacts
- neglected shopping trolleys rolling into your car
- another car door being opened onto yours
- severe hail storms or a child cycling past your car.
If you are not sure whether the damage to your vehicle could be repaired by us, contact me with a picture message or email. I can then let you know if our Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) service is suitable and give you a quote for the work.
How we carry out our repairs
Our specialist method of dent removal has been used for almost 12 years. The process involves massage to the metal panel (predominantly from behind) to repair and reinstate the panel to its factory condition. Our specialist tooling allows our expert technicians to gain access into areas previously restricted, particularly with the increase of safety features in vehicle design such as strengthened sections and crash impact bars.
If we can get behind the dent, we can fix it, fast. Soft dents can usually be repaired with our Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) service so that no paint rectification is required. If the paintwork is scratched or broken, a touch up after our repair may be required, or a traditional repair may be necessary.
The key benefits of our service
- Value: By having minor dents repaired you maintain the residual value of your vehicle. The value of a used car with cosmetic dents can reduce by up to 15%.
- Low cost: Our repair service is significantly cheaper than a bodyshop repair.
- Convenience: Most dent removals can be completed in less than an hour and because it is a mobile service we come to you.
- Warranty: As the paintwork remains original there is no conflict with your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Discounts: We have special discounted rates for returning and regular customers.
- Environmentally friendly: Our repair service is kind to the environment. No new materials are required and we don’t use any chemicals to remove the dents.